Friday, September 8, 2017

Sharing: Cyber Ministry



As my previous sharing, I started a group chatting ministry in 2014 by sending faith information to QQ and Wechat group chatting.  I joined around 12 group chatting with total members around 1,200 people by Dec 2014.  Little by little, I joined more group chatting and now I join more than 80 group chatting with total members more than 30,000 people.  I don’t know exactly how many people read the faith information that I sent.  For sure, there are many people join several group chatting, I can’t send faith information during their prayer and reading the Bible and not all the members read the information.
          Here is an article about my cyber ministry: http://www.globalsistersreport.org/blog/gsr-today/sisters-do-18-surprising-ministries-23956


Hong Kong, September 8, 2017


Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.
Let’s do simple things with simple love to make God’s love visible

No comments:

Post a Comment