Anastasia Maryknoll
Let's become saints in the city. (Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.)
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Poster : World Day for Consecrated Life (updated on Feb 1, 2023)
@St. Alfred Church Feb 2020
Here is the link on weibo:
https://weibo.com/7531921155/K01VNmCIc
#献主节# #主光节# #世界奉献生活节# #奉献生活#
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing: Retret di Pertapaan OCSO Rawaseneng
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
Sharing: Where will I study Mandarin?
As I got the assignment to China region, I received several questions e.g.: “Where will you stay in (mainland) China?” “What language ...
Sharing: The Death of My Beloved Father
(The Indonesian version of this sharing is available in the bottom). My father was admitted to emergency room in Surabaya on Jul 2,...
No comments:
Post a Comment