Anastasia Maryknoll
Let's become saints in the city. (Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.)
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Poster: The Soul always Fears until She Arrives at True Love (updated on Aug 26, 2023)
Here is the link on weibo:
https://weibo.com/7531921155/Kd5OSwDo5
#圣加大利纳# #恐怕# #真爱#
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Siena
http://www.imankatolik.or.id/kalender/29Apr.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing: Retret di Pertapaan OCSO Rawaseneng
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
Sharing: One Week in Yuen Long
As part of the orientation to the China region, I visited my sisters in Yuen Long, New Teritory. Sr. Michelle and I left Boundary Street c...
Sharing: School of Love and Prayer
When I visited Home of Love of Missionaries of Charity, Nam Cheong Community on 29 May 2010, I was inspired to have a project “House of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment