Anastasia Maryknoll
Let's become saints in the city. (Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.)
Monday, October 4, 2021
Poster: Love Endures Everything (updated on Sep 15, 2025)
Here is the link about Sr. Maria Faustina Kowalska:
In English: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustina_Kowalska
In Indonesian: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Faustina_Kowalska
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing: Retret di Pertapaan OCSO Rawaseneng
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
Sharing: One Week in Yuen Long
As part of the orientation to the China region, I visited my sisters in Yuen Long, New Teritory. Sr. Michelle and I left Boundary Street c...
Sharing: School of Love and Prayer
When I visited Home of Love of Missionaries of Charity, Nam Cheong Community on 29 May 2010, I was inspired to have a project “House of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment