Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Letter 2022

Greetings from Maryknoll-New York!

#companioninthejourney

How is your Christmas celebration going?  Hopefully all of you have a very nice offline Christmas celebration with family and friends.

It’s my second Christmas in New York in a row and it’s pink Christmas!  

Kindness of Ms. Millie

I am still teaching online Putonghua Marriage Preparation Program (on weekends) besides continue to learn in Treasury Department.  

Several holy coincidences that happened e.g. the Panettone and pink Christmas tree are the small events of “Immanuel - God with us”  in my life. Getting the invitation to be the Treasurer of our Congregation starting Jul 1, 2023 from our Leadership Team and said "yes" is one of the big events of “Immanuel - God with us”  in my life as I will continue my career path (before entering religious life), with much bigger responsibility, in my religious life.
I am forever grateful for the opportunity to do ministry in China Region for the last 12 years (https://youtu.be/poqeKQ4Y4ms) but I decided, by grace, that it's time to move on (=make bend on the road) because of the strict Covid-19 regulation in mainland China.
Hopefully you continue to have a sensitivity to God’s presence and God's grace in  small events besides in significant (both joyful and hard) events of life during 2022 and onwards.  


       Thank you very much for your generous gifts, love and prayers during 202
2!   I do appreciate it.

Faith makes all things possible.  Hope makes all things work.  Love makes all things beautiful.  May you have all in the three this Christmas.


 

Maryknoll-NYDecember 24, 2022

With love and prayers,

 

Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.

Let’s do simple things with simple love to make God’s love visible


Pink santa kindness of Ms. Pinny in 2020 on my door curtain, Pink cookies after Christmas vigil Mass and ginger bread Christmas tree by our baker Ms. Edith




No comments:

Post a Comment