Anastasia Maryknoll
Let's become saints in the city. (Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.)
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Sharing: 2023 Love Cafe (updated on Dec 16, 2023)
#29
P.S.
I found new homes for most of my pig collection due to de-cluttering mode in 2021:
https://youtu.be/XgVukyF9bOE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing: Retret di Pertapaan OCSO Rawaseneng
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
Sharing: Where will I study Mandarin?
As I got the assignment to China region, I received several questions e.g.: “Where will you stay in (mainland) China?” “What language ...
Sharing: School of Love and Prayer
When I visited Home of Love of Missionaries of Charity, Nam Cheong Community on 29 May 2010, I was inspired to have a project “House of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment