Anastasia Maryknoll
Let's become saints in the city. (Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.)
Saturday, June 13, 2020
Poster: The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ (updated on Sep 14, 2025)
Here is the link about Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano:
in English:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Lanciano
in Indonesian:
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukjizat_Lanciano
in Chinese:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_9fedf3300102x4f5.html
and the link on Xiao Hong Shu:
http://xhslink.com/SHmFNc
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing: Retret di Pertapaan OCSO Rawaseneng
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
Sharing: One Week in Yuen Long
As part of the orientation to the China region, I visited my sisters in Yuen Long, New Teritory. Sr. Michelle and I left Boundary Street c...
Sharing: School of Love and Prayer
When I visited Home of Love of Missionaries of Charity, Nam Cheong Community on 29 May 2010, I was inspired to have a project “House of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment