Saturday, June 12, 2021

Sharing: Online Putonghua Talk for Parents on Sex Education for Children

            Mr. Kevin recommended Ms. Vanessa of Caritas when I asked him if Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and Family can give an online Putonghua talk for parents on my group chatting about sexual education for children.

I met Ms. Vanessa and Ms. Rosa to talk about it at their Caritas Family Service office and gave me a set of hand out.  We agreed to arrange the talk on Jun 11 evening for 1.5 hours.  

Mr. Cai helped to make the online registration form to be forwarded to the lay people group chatting that I formed.  Nobody registered till Jun 4 so I also forwarded the poster to the priests and sisters in my group chatting.  The maximum capacity supposed to be 20 persons but I accepted 31 persons as usually several of them couldnt make it.  Several priests and sisters wanted to attend it but I said it’s for parents.

We conducted the talk from Caritas Jockey Club Tsuen Wan Social Service Building.  There were 12-18 people joined the 腾讯会议for the talk. I encouraged them to invite their husband/wife to join the group chatting and attend the talk.

They are grateful for the insightful talk as per attached pictures.

Here is the link about Love and Chastity: https://www.caritas.lovechastity.org.hk/

 

Hong Kong, Jun 11, 2021

 

 

Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.

Let’s do simple things with simple love to make God’s love visible.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment