Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sharing: Online Putonghua Talk on Interpersonal Relationships and Psychosexual Development

I asked Fr. Fabio to give an online talk on Interpersonal Relationships and Psychosexual Developmentthis on Jun 9, 2021 for 3 hours.  There were 30 priests and sisters registered and all of them listened to the talk most of the time.  Most of them are participants of the online training on Marriage Preparation Program https://anastasialindawatimm.blogspot.com/2021/05/sharing-on-line-putonghua-training-on.html and referral.  The maximum participants supposed to be 20 because sometimes the internet is not good but based on previous classes, several of them couldnt attend it so I accepted all the registration. We conducted the talk from PIME House.  I had been thinking to invite Fr. Fabio to give a talk at Holy Family Church but it didn't happen yet.  

They were grateful for the insightful talk and several of them asked about the afternoon session. I had been conducting online classes both morning and afternoon sessions these days so they assume there would be both morning and afternoon sessions.


Fr. Fabio invited me to stay for lunch with his community so I had a chance to meet Fr. Mario, whom I know since I was in language school in Guangzhou, Fr. Lo, Fr. Piero and Br. John.

 

Here is the link about PIME Missionaries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y562NhSPY6M&t=88s


Hong Kong, Jun 9, 2021

 

 

Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.

Let’s do simple things with simple love to make God’s love visible.




No comments:

Post a Comment