Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
-
婚前辅导 的好处 道爱咖啡婚前辅导部 聆听修女老师的婚前辅导课后,我们内心深受触动,彻底重塑了我们对信仰婚姻、家庭责任的认知,让我们对未来的婚姻生活有了清晰且虔诚的方向。 第一,我们...
-
There are twelve sisters, including myself, working in several churches in Shenzhen now. Eleven of us are from several dioceses in th...
Hi, Sr. Anastasia, I was able to find your blogger page! I hope you are doing well. This is the first time that I have visited your blog! This is exciting.
ReplyDeleteI have a prayer request. I was proclaiming the word at Mass at the end of this past January and it was hard for me to get the words out. Since then I have not been able to speak very well.
I went to a ear, nose, and throat, specialist about three weeks ago. He examined me with a device that he used to put down my nose and it had a light on the end. He told me that I had left vocal cord paralysis. He had me take about 8 days of steroids. I just had an MRI 3 days ago. I am also scheduled to begin Speech Therapy on March 15. The illness is due to a viral infection.
I would like or you and your community to hold me in prayer.
My e-mail is haerlet@claretians.org. I use Messenger and WhatsApp in case you are familiar with those sites.
Blessings,
Brother Tom Haerle CMF
The color pink - why am I not surprised?
ReplyDeleteOnly 1 day in quarantine in Jakarta is better than 14 days in quarantine in HK.