Anastasia Maryknoll
Let's become saints in the city. (Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.)
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Poster: 5-S Japanese Declutter Principles (updated on Oct 15, 2023)
Here is the link in English: https://www.theladders.com/career-advice/japanese-principle-declutter-desk-keep-organized
in Chinese: https://www.caritasse.org.hk/zh/?page_id=2562
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing: Retret di Pertapaan OCSO Rawaseneng
Akan tetapi Ia mengundurkan diri ke tempat-tempat yang sunyi dan berdoa (Luk 5 : 16) Retret pribadi dengan Rm. Abas Frans Harjawiyata, OCSO ...
Sharing: One Week in Yuen Long
As part of the orientation to the China region, I visited my sisters in Yuen Long, New Teritory. Sr. Michelle and I left Boundary Street c...
Sharing: School of Love and Prayer
When I visited Home of Love of Missionaries of Charity, Nam Cheong Community on 29 May 2010, I was inspired to have a project “House of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment